Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Samsung Behold ($400) stolen?

Im so hurt and devastated that somebody i know would do something so dirty and low. The phone was a christmas gift from my daddy and he works hard for his money. I never thought that after 3rd period in class yesterday that I would never see my phone again. I left it on the table while doing a project painting a dollhouse and left it for a mere minute to wash my hands. Returned and the phone was gone. Couldn't do any interrogating because the bell had just rang. Im so hurt and my parents cant even look at me. I really cant even look at myself. T-mobile said that we would have to pay a 0 early cancellation fee unless i find it within 30 days. Or they can send a new sim card to use in an old phone. I really just want my phone back and im still in tears for all that's happened. I just need advice and somebody to tell me that everything will be alright. And my 16th birthday next week is ruined.

Unregistered
    Almost the same thing happened to me. While I was in gym class i left my backpack out in the locker room and when i came back i couldn't find my phone. I had only had the phone for a week and got it as a present for having good grades. So I know how you feel but my best advice is to ask people in your class if they have seen it and tell the teacher, just get the word out.