Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Samsung 42" Plasma TV, what is the range that I would get at a pawn shop for it?

It is a used tv, but in great condition, model number #SP-P4251. It is an EDTV. The price NEW ranges from about 00-00, what do you think a pawn shop would give me for it, based on that? I know pawn shops tend to be a rip off, but I just don't know by how much, like do they cut the price in half? or in 3rds? I would try to sell it a different way, but I need some quick cash, so a pawn shop will have to do. Any help on a price range I would get, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! =]

Downloads
    Uploads
    sorry i can't help on the price range and yes they are a rip off, they usually tend to try and find any thing bad on it just so they won't have to give you alot for it. there are some good stores that will give you a price automaticly like bestbuy, also some pawn shops will give you money for your tv but it won't be on sale until the due date like you give them the tv you get the money, then pay the amount they paid you and get your tv back the only is that if you don't give them the money after a certain period of time they will put your tv up for sale.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Prob about 200-300 US

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just go to the pawn shop, add 0-300 to what they would give you, and put it on craigs list. It'll sell in less than a day I promise