Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

recently my cousin brought a phone from u.s to india its samsung galaxy s?

recently my cousin brought a phone from united states its a samsung galaxy s vibrant its 1 n half yr old and its t-mobile's phone which i have unlocked it at samsung store and been using it... my problem is i do have issues with internet service its very slow is it problem occured by docomo or is it problem of phone i cant download any thing net automatically cuts off and gets activated i dont understand... and i cant upgrade the phone its 2.1 eclair version most of the apps dont work on it i m very much pissed off with the phone...

it is tata docomo india n phone model no is sgh-t959 2.1 eclair it doesnt even support facebook app even wi-fi works very slow i have a 10mbps network connection n i do have a router even though the net is slow...

Downloads
    Uploads
    You can update to Gingerbread without any issue if the phone is Samsung I9000 Galaxy S. I think it is better if you try some other network for internet like in India airtel has one of the best internet services. If you have slow internet problem in wifi also then you need to root your phone and install custom Rom of Gingerbread as this will solve qall your major issues. You can take the help XDA forums regarding routing and other issues.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Docomo is not us its Japanese.may be your phones ram is full.so try to clean up the ram and try again.