Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

A question about HD TV's. Whats the best make? LG, Samsung or Sony?

I am getting an Xbox 360 and I want to get a HD TV with it, I have about £500 to spend on the TV. I have seen:

LG 32LC56 32inch
    Samsung LE32R87BDX 32inch
    Sony KDL32U3000 32inch

These all seem very nice TVs all within my budget

Does anyone have one of these that they can give their opinion on? or can someone tell me which is the better make?

Thanks.

wwilleeyy
    sony. we just got one and it is great. there are so many futures. this is really if ur into home entertainment. the picture is good with movies. the sound is like surround sound. and not to expensive

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sony, Samsung, and Sharp are generally regarded as the best LCDs.....anyway... out of the three, I would ABSOLUTELY choose the Samsung... thats one kick a$$ tv!

Hope this helped!

duane4ta
    Well...I'm just the 'opposite' of Michael S. answer...I've had a 42" Samsung Flat-Screen LCD-HD for nearly 18 mnths, w/ ZERO probs...& EXCELLENT picture etc....

It is MY understanding, & surely worth your checking out...that SAMSUNG "makes' th\e actual Scrren for ALL the o'other' Companies, (including SONY) So, I would not take that to a Jury-Trial...lol....but it is something I was told of, by 3....seperate 'sources'...sooo..now u have my $.02 worth!...

abhi18033
    i have a sony 60" 1080p hdtv and it looks amazing when watching tv or playing my ps3. so go with sony.

family guy fan
    Sony because they have the best picture quality and they make good quality electronics in general.

Michael S
    samsung is garbage. i have had good luck with sony and rca