Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    scarydragonboo

PS3 vs. My Samsung Plasma HDTV Part 2?

I got several answers to my previous question about my difficulty getting my Blu-Ray disc to play on my TV. All were 5 star answers, the one thing I hadn't tried was setting it to 1080p instead of 1080i. I had done everything everyone suggested except that...(duh)..unfortunatly I took the disc back, it was Pirates of the Carribian 3, anyway I just got a regular DVD. But I'm still wondering if I didn't setup my TV right?

I tried the HDMI connector cord on all 3 component connections...I think it's a case of brain damage on my part. XD

starwolf15
    No you did everything fine from what you say because setting it to 1080p would just change the clarity of the TV. 1080i is not as good 1080p though. I believe you didn't connect it properly in the back but I wouldn't be able to tell you that.