SOOOO its all started with me losing my charger... i went everywhere to find that little stupid cord but i couldnt find it anywhere, so i then decided to buy it off amazon.com and i got and i started to charge the camera everything was going okay. I unplugged it and turned it on and it work look some pictures and deleted a couple and then charged it all night long so i could take some pictures with my friends today, but when i got to skool and i turned it on it looked okay but then the lens was trying to get in focuse and it got jammed or stuck..... I tried turning it off but it wouldnt even let me do that ;( so i took the battery out and that turned it off but the lens is still out and it wont go back in... Everytime i take the battery out and out it back in to turn it on this little beep (one one beep) sounds and im guessing that means that the lens is jammed idno. I know for a fact that i bought warranty on this camera a 4 year warrenty and i got the camera last year soo oi know i can take it back and see if they can fix it, but i dont want to drive all the way to the store like thats going to be my last resort, so if you guys know anyway of fixing it pleasee help

Thanks