The phone was working fine just yesterday. It hasn't been dropped or anything of that matter. Today I heard the phone vibrating and I checked the front screen to see who was calling me. Usually it tells me the person calling, time and wallpaper. It was just black. However backlight did show, but nothing else. I went to settings to see if maybe it had something to do with the wallpaper I chose for the front screen. I changed it and it still remained black. I changed clock format but it was still black. I was thinking maybe I accidentally turned off a setting that caused the front screen to blank. Please, maybe someone can help me? Thank you so much
The phone was working fine just yesterday. It hasn't been dropped or anything of that matter. Today I heard the phone vibrating and I checked the front screen to see who was calling me. Usually it tells me the person calling, time and wallpaper. It was just black. However backlight did show, but nothing else. I went to settings to see if maybe it had something to do with the wallpaper I chose for the front screen. I changed it and it still remained black. I changed clock format but it was still black. I was thinking maybe I accidentally turned off a setting that caused the front screen to blank. Please, maybe someone can help me? Thank you so much

i did try removing the battery and putting back in, but no luck.

i did try removing the battery and putting back in, but no luck.