Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    kaathuhhrine

which phone is betterr??? JUKE, enV, or the samsung alias?

i want to know which phone is better. the alias is the one that openss horizontal and vertical, but it looks like a regular flip phone. the juke is the skinny mp3 phone, and the enV is the phone with a qwerty keyboard.

BEaUTiFUL DiSAStER <3
    WHAT EVER YOU DO DNT GET THE ENV i have and it scks becuase its fat and chunky but has good qualitys i advise you to get the samsung aliasso0 many of my freiends have and have no problem with it

Downloads
    Uploads
    The juke is a music capable phone. It has 2 gb internal hard drive & one of the best music player phones. I think that it maybe in some ways better than the chocolate.

The alias is a nice phone. It is samsung version of the enV that flips 2-ways. My brother has that phone. It has a learning curve for the buttons. But, it meant the messaging intensive usage.

The enV which is my choice as the ultimate multimedia phone. It can download ring tones, music (not as good as juke), browse internet, email solution, "speak" your text message, and way too cool.

Without a doubt, I have the EnV.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The juke is a music capable phone. It has 2 gb internal hard drive & one of the best music player phones. I think that it maybe in some ways better than the chocolate.

The alias is a nice phone. It is samsung version of the enV that flips 2-ways. My brother has that phone. It has a learning curve for the buttons. But, it meant the messaging intensive usage.

The enV which is my choice as the ultimate multimedia phone. It can download ring tones, music (not as good as juke), browse internet, email solution, "speak" your text message, and way too cool.

Without a doubt, I have the EnV.

scarletbegonias
    I have an enV right now, and I couldn't be happier with any other phone. It has an amazing camera, I can hear well on it, and it is so easy to text. I've never played with the juke a lot, but in my opinion it is bad. Its way too small to call anyone or text easily. And the alias is alright, but it breaks easily and I don't like the camera. So I would go with the enV (: