Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Nokia Lumia 610 or Samsung Galaxy Y?

I know each phone is from a different price range but I just want your opinion. I can get the Samsung Galaxy Y without spending any money (my relative will get it for me) but I really prefer the Nokia Lumia 610. If I choose the Lumia 610 though, I have to spend to add to the budget of my sponsor (price of Galaxy Y).

I will be using the phone mainly for texting and calling. Photos would be nice too and some music (I already have my mp3 so limited memory is no big deal for the phone). Plus, internet browsing.
    I guess what I'm saying is, I like the Lumia better, but I'm considering the price toot. If ever I were to buy the Galaxy Y, would it be a good alternative to the Lumia or should I shell out extra cash for the Nokia Lumia 610?

(as a phone user, I can be quite careless, dropping the phone sometimes. I can take some lag. great call quality is important)

Downloads
    Uploads
    According to my opinion, Samsung Galaxy Y is the best smartphone which running on android operating system and powered by 1 Ghz dual core processor. It comes with unique features such as 8 mp camera, long battery back up, excellent touch screen, support up to 64 GB memory SD card etc.
    receive stronger signal with mobile signal booster