Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

My Samsung S6700T mobile is faulty?

Yesterday i bought a samsung S6700T mobile from retrovision in a large town three hours away from me. It cost 270 dollars, ever since i bought it the phone just turns off by its self. Which is annoying because it turns off without me knowing so i miss phone calls and get late msgs. Sometimes it switches off when im using it, but it turns straight bak on but its extremly annoying and i cannot return the phone because its to far away to the nearest shop as i live in a small town. i was hoping some1 knows how to fix it or tel me whats wrong with it

Unregistered

Mobilephone1

hmmmm im not sure, but im looking buying one of these, and i want to make a good decision, because i want this phone to last a few years. what are your thoughts on it lisagrace? has anyone else had problems with it?

Unregistered
    I bought one when they first came out in november 2009. Wish I'd waited a few months for a better phone. My keypad is faulty and you can't make calls or receive them. Worst is that it's an intermittent fault

Unregistered

Component Mark

I have one also, got it late Aug 2010, now only 46 days old.
    Yep, contrary to my expectations, it has been turning itself off almost every day for the last 30 or so days - and stays off until I switch it back on. Maybe it is smarter than me???

I am negotiating with Telstra to get an exchange over the counter - that in itself is a frustration and a half.