Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Multimedia messages are not sending on my samsung infuse! ? How do I make my...

...multimedia messages send faster ? How do I make my multimedia messages send faster on my phone because they take forever and I end up just deleting it because it doesn't send. Is there anything I can do??? Thank you!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I had that same problem on my phone..what I found out was that mobile network needed to be turned on for MMS to send. SMS and phone calls work fine without mobile network turned on though.

Also, there is this option you can set on your MMS to make it hi-priority. I don't know what it does but if it goes by what the name implies..well MMS sends faster. All I've noticed with it is that MMS messages appear with a red exclamation icon next to it. I don't know if it'll help but I'm just throwing it out there.