Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i dunno if this would help but try resetting all the settings to their defaults

Downloads
    Uploads
    i dunno if this would help but try resetting all the settings to their defaults

sassanba

II have a Samsung TV LCD which worked properly,but suddenly there is found a

color dissociation in it? I have a Samsung TV LCD SB42W5HF1X which I have bought 5 years ago.It was working perfectly but today when my children were watching tv in a stormy whether(I don't know if it is important to mention) suddenly the picture was distorted, that means the red color was dissociated in upper left and lower down part of the picture and now the picture is doubled as if a red drape of picture is hanged in upper left part.Would you please explain what is the problem and is it hard to repair it?
    Thanks a lot

peter m
    might just be the weather, throw a dvd in to check to see if it was the cable or the actual tv. try messing with the settings in the menu of the tv some times they have a setting where you can change the red, green, and blue color of your tv