Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    code_mountain

i know this sounds dumb, but what is a playlist?

like on an ipod or in my case a phones mp3 player ( samsung a7370. how is it diffrent than the selection "all"

coco_nut909

a playlist is like a certain selection of songs that you decide to put in it so if you have a library of:redgreenbluegreenyellowThen you can make a playlist and put the songs that you want in it onto the playlist so u only have red or whatever. bad example but oh well.

code red

A playlist is basicaly a list of songs that you want to play. (That's why it's called a playlist ) It's a way for you to select only the songs that you want inside your MP3 player. Most MP3 players, such as iPods come with a built-in playlist functionality. Most playlists will let you chose the songs as well as the order of the songs on your playlist.