Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

i know the samsung eternity has no wifi, but is there a way to give it wifi?...

...like and upgrade or software etc.? okay everyone says the eternity has no wifi and i get it, i also know it cant use the sd chip cuz it doesnt have windows mobile or something like that. i'm trying to find a way around that without paying for the friggin data pack, such as a downloadable software, alternative chip, some sort or upgrade, anything. i dont know much about phones but i'll figure out any info you give me so if you have any ideas please throw them out there. thanks

Jake McPhee

Wifi maybe...

I have the Samsung Eternity. I have the Internet plan for it. I use the browser very often, and sometimes its very slow. I was looking through the settings, specifically under Settings> Application Settings> Browser. I noticed you have the option to change the source where the browser receives its data and I noticed an option called "Home". I selected it, and there, clear in black font was the name of my wireless router. I put in the information, including my password, and it would not allow the use of that service. The phone was able to determine the name of my wireless router, but it couldn't connect. Is AT&T purposely blocking the function?