Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    cody b

I have a Samsung LNS4041D and I have had it about a year and a half and I have sound but no picture. Help?

When I first turn it on it has a picture but goes out about 5 minutes later and then it is just sound. Someone said it could be the backlight and would cost around ,600.00 to fix it. Does that sound right?

Downloads
    Uploads

I have a Samsung LNS4041D and I have had it about a year and a half and I have sound but no picture. Help?

yeah so just buy a new one

CodeFreak01100101101001

You can try the basics, unplug it for a few minutes and plug it back in, change connector cables, be sure you are on the right input, but if that doesn't work, you're probably out of luck.Take it to a professional repair facility before you throw it away though. It may be a simple repair, like a power supply not feeding the panel. Of course it could be major too, but you can't know unless you have it evaluated.