Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Jacob C

I have a samsung a437 and I have bluetooth?

And all i can do is disable or enable my bluetooth headset and I want to locate other bluetoth devices around me so i can send and recieve messages pics ect... anybody know whats up?

zw4nzig
    First, the devices around you that are bluetooth must meet some criteria. First, they must be atleast bluetooth profile 1.1, which isn't really an issue anymore. Second, they must be set to "discoverable", so that your phone is able to find them. Turn on the Bluetooth in your phone, which you seem to be able to do. Then, put the device you would like to bluetooth with in Pairing Mode (All devices are different, RTFM.) After that, on your phone select "Search for new devices", and when the device you want to pair with is found, select it and select to Pair. Then, enter the passkey (Usually 0000), and allow it to pair and connect.