Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    cici palmer

I have a 46in Samsung DLP slim Tv Which is getting to hot in the back of...

...it after being on for 15 mins. Does? anyone know if there has been a recall on this item or where I can find out if it has been.

mblastguy
    its normal for electronics to get hot. Thats why they have to put fans and other cooling devices. If you listen carefully right now I bet you can hear the fan keeping your computer cool. thats just how technology works. As long as it doesn;t melt anything or catch fire there should be nothing to worry about.

Crazy C
    i dont know about a recall. but i have a 42 inch samsung and it also gets hot. some of the technicians i work have told me that tvs like that get hott alot. and really quick. my brother has a 40 inch sony and he has a small fan in the back of the tv cuz it gets hott 2. just from experience i dont think theres nothin wrong with it unless its has a smell when its hot than u should take i back.