Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member BooooeeeeIscareyout's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

I forgot my security password to my samsung galaxy ace. How can I reset it ?

and I don't know the password to the mobile tracker as well. Please ...HELP ,ANYBODY!!

Unregistered
    its easy but i must warn you that it will delete all your data if your willing to do it

first hold down together the off and homescreen button together for a few mins. then using you volume keys scroll down to erase data tap on that scroll down to yes and it will be reset
    hope this helps (as i've just had to do it also) as for mobile tracker sorry cant help you on that

Unregistered
    Hey, I tried holding down the power key and the home screen button at the same time and something grey flashed up around the edges of the screen, but nothing happened when I used the volume keys. Please could you help me out. Thanks

Unregistered
    thank you both with out this i wouldn't of managed to fix my phone

Unregistered
    I have tried holding two buttons I only get border help pls

Unregistered
    hi erm i clicked the two buttons and the power of and flight mode came is there any way that i could restart