Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

HTC Evo or Samsung Intercept?

I'm going to try Sprint out in the near future and I'm stuck on which phone to get. Should I get the HTC Evo or the Samsung Intercept? Which one is better for texting? I'm not looking for really fancy apps or features I just want to try out a touch screen phone and the Sprint service. Also is Sprint's .99 unlimited plan worth it? I know you only get 450 minutes for land line calling but are there any hidden fees that I need to know about? This will be my first contract phone since I've been using prepaid.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Evo is the best right now but you have that monthly fee. It's big though. If you a girly girl than get something small. if you like the techy stuff get a Evo.........either way you can lose with the Evo unless you're a loser

Downloads
    Uploads
    Evo is the best right now but you have that monthly fee. It's big though. If you a girly girl than get something small. if you like the techy stuff get a Evo.........either way you can lose with the Evo unless you're a loser

Junior Member Mycellphonehasapillow's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    wit the evo u also have to have the 10 4g data service. YOU HAVE TO. so really it's 80 a month.

I'd go with the EVO cuz im getting it. i never heard of that other phone but u don't need the 10 monthly fee for that phone if it's not 4g