Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How to unlock Samsung i897 Captivate ?

An unlocked Samsung Captivate will be able to work on any of the GSM phone carriers such as AT&T and T-Mobile. The Samsung i897 Captivate is a new smartphone from Samsung but some people may want to use the phone with a phone carrier of their choice, rather then who it is offered through. This guide will show you how to unlock your Samsung Captivate.

First you will need an unlock code, which will remove the SIM lock on your mobile phone. Every Samsung Captivate requires a unique unlock code that is calculated from your phone’s IMEI number. You can get this number simply by entering *#06# on your phone’s keypad and then pressing enter. Next you can go to UnlockGenie.com to get an unlock code for your phone:

You should now be able to use your unlock code and the steps below to fully unlock your Samsung i897 Captivate to other carriers. Enjoy!

How To Unlock Samsung i897 Captivate

1. Power on your Samsung mobile phone with an unaccepted SIM card inserted.
    2. Your Samsung mobile will prompt you for a password (unlock code).
    3. Enter your Samsung unlock code.

Otherwise, if your Samsung mobile phone displays “Insert Correct SIM Card” then:

1. Turn on your Samsung phone with an UNACCEPTED SIM card inserted.

2. Type: #0111*CODE# (Where CODE is your Samsung unlock code.

Click here to Unlock your Samsung i897 Captivate

Downloads
    Uploads
    Good Information..Unlock code is easy method to unlock SAMSUNG I897 Captivate
    from network lock.I have unlocked my SAMSUNG Phone by getting the unlock code at here Theunlockspot.com and unlocked from USA AT&T Network lock.