Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    dancing queen

How to fix my samsung YP-K3 touch screen?

Yesterday i accidentally dropped my mp3 player in the bath haha don't ask anyway...after i let it dry for a while i switched it on by the reset button and the colour and screen works fine, the data is still on it and it charges great and the comp recognises it and all but it won't switch on by the slide button only by reset and the touch screen doesn't seem to work. The light on the touchscreen is still working brand new and i know that i can fix it i just don't know how...how do i fix the touchscreen coz i know the mp3 is still working fine all besides the touchscreen. How do i take the back off as well to look inside the player..any advice very much appreciated cheerz

Matthew J
    get an ipod touch

Greg
    Im not an expert with your kind of mp3, but I would say bring it in to the store you bought it from and hope you have the reciept and the warranty.

Hope this helps!!

Greg
    Im not an expert with your kind of mp3, but I would say bring it in to the store you bought it from and hope you have the reciept and the warranty.

Hope this helps!!