Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How do you tether a samsung caliber?

I have a samsung Caliber and i want to tether it to use internet without wifi

Unregistered

Refresh same prob

I have the same phone and wanted to know if it was possible, or i'll sell it if not. Please let me know because I did want to keep it, but free internet is better for me.

Unregistered

We need to enable DUN on the phone

I have been trying to make this work for over a month now. There is info on howard forums about this phone where we found a couple of hidden menus, but none have the option to enable DUN (Dial up Networking). I called 611, they were useless.

I have it working on an old Moto sliver, so I know my options and settings are correct.
    There is a setting in the sliver to enable bluetooth DUN and to change the PC connection from USB/Mass Storage to DUN/Com.

There is info @ Caliber | Pokerdogs' World and a link to the Howard forums article dedicated to this topic.
    If you read the other info please update here as well.

There is even a link back to here ;(

Unregistered

Here you go

i wrote a article on this a while back it worked for me... Evan Tobin | Home