Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How do you charge the samsung yp-p2?

I had the mp3 player for a while and when i plugged it into the computer it would occasionally charge but is there a correct way because i plug it into the computer for eight hours and don't even get one bar. pleazz help

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thats the primary charging method, thru the USB ports. Theres an adapter i bought at Best Buy that goes from the wall outlet and you can plug in a USB cord. Thats the way I charge mine if I cant get to my computer. Theres also car chargers and other stuff, but the computer is the main way.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thats the primary charging method, thru the USB ports. Theres an adapter i bought at Best Buy that goes from the wall outlet and you can plug in a USB cord. Thats the way I charge mine if I cant get to my computer. Theres also car chargers and other stuff, but the computer is the main way.