Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How do I download music to my Samsung Gravity by T-Mobile?

I am getting the Samsung Gravity soon and I heard it has a music player. I want to download my music to the phone...but I don't know how! Also, if I have an iPod, can I download the same songs from my iPod to my phone from iTunes? Please answer this question....

Downloads
    Uploads
    well it depends if your phone needs a microSD card or a SD card. if so just plug your phone in then make a folder called music and drag music in there, SIMPLE!

Downloads
    Uploads
    well it depends if your phone needs a microSD card or a SD card. if so just plug your phone in then make a folder called music and drag music in there, SIMPLE!

Unregistered

Headphones

i have one also and i got the cord but the program wont show up!!! please help me too?

Unregistered

Mail

i have the samsung gravity also, and i have an i tunes , i have no cluee how to put music onto my phone , do i have to download anythingg? i have a usb plug , and when i plug it into the computer my phones says in use. just tell me what do i do? thankss alott(:

Unregistered
    i have a samsung gravity..what i do is i got a MicroSD card and use that to upload songs onto my samsung gravity...i have around like 250 songs..but nowadays it wont show up on my phone for some reason..i dont know what the problem is..i can add it into the folder for my music on the computer..but when i try adding the song to my playlist on my phone..it doesnt show up as an option