Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How to change tv channels to HD channels on Samsung TV?

how do i change my channels to HD channels

i got full hd but don't no how to change the channels to hd channels ag. One HD

Downloads
    Uploads
    What source are you using and what input do you have the source hooked into? To receive HD channels you either need an antennae or a HD Cable box from your cable company and have the box hooked into a HD input. (component or HDMI). An antennae can be hooked into the Coax input. On cable you need to turn to the HD channel which is usually in the hundreds.(202, 204) For an antennae you first need to scan the over the air channels then just tune to the HD version of the channel. (2-1 or 2-2 etc.)

There is a difference between a standard definition cable box and a high definition cable box. Make sure yours is capable of receiving and displaying high definition content. If you are unsure which you have, contact your cable company. There is no such thing as a high definition antennae, an antennae is an antennae.