Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    melissa

Help with my Samsung digital aundio player YH-820???

I have a Samsung digital audio player YH-820 the problem is when i turn it on it says connect to pc to repair the firm wire with utility however my pc does not recognize the usb port i plug it into ...help? lol

Unregistered

darn,

hi,well this is my first tine trying to listen to my yh-820 and i have my program and ever thing and it seems like what ever i do i can't seem to down laud anything

Unregistered
    I own one of these, but the only thing I can say is that... Well, it's useless. The best thing to do would be to sell it on e-bay and try to get some of the money back.

Unregistered
    I have a Samsung Digital Audio Payer, & it has somehow been set onto 'HOLD' I guess which is same as- locking it. because the slide bar 'HOLD', on the side of the player is loose & consequently it won't turn on now, everytime I press to turn it on, it says- HOLD, & shuts down.. any hope to listen to it again???

Unregistered
    I have a Samsung digital audio player s2 and i cant turn it on! help?