Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Jeff S

Has anyone else experienced a problem with Samsung LCD HDTV?

Samsung LNT4665F 46 inch hdtv is what i bought and it did not display picture but there was sound. So futureshop replaced the broken tv with a new, same model tv. This time, there is a long purple vertical line and like a big black square where the line starts at the top...

I've noticed that the black square box went from a square to a rectancle... and the purple line has gotten a bit thicker. this occured not even a week after receiving the replacement Am i experiencing something called a "dead pixel"?

Has anyone had a similar problem with this model or any other samsung high definition tvs?

I can get another replacement of the same model or get a sony bravia.. they are about the same price, but the samsung looks so much sleek and nicer compared to sony..but at the same time I've heard sony is very durable...

help me out please!

wheeliebin
    I remember seeing a programme on t.v. where this guy owned a hotel or motel and he was so incensed with Sam-Sung T.V's performance he had in his rooms, that he called the media, then threw every T.V. into the lake in front of the camera's!

nickelrustler
    I would give the Samsung one more try...They are great TV's!

If the next one fails then get a Sony