so Im due for an upgrade at the end of this month,Ive been waiting for the iphone to come for sprint for years and I'm just over it,so I went yesterday and decided to check out some phones at my local sprint store(since I'm not willing to change carriers) and they showed me both the HTC Evo 4G and the Samsung Epic,both looked pretty solid and there was only a 50 dollar difference in price(the epic being a little more expensive),the epic's screen was definetly more colorful but I just didnt really buy the rest of the phone,now the EVO looked solid,I liked the interface(even though I know they are interchangeable in both) and the camera took better pics on the EVO and whatnot,so my question is should I get the EVO 4G or the Samsung EPIC or wait? I know they always come out with phone but is there something that's coming out in a few months that will blow both of them away....I've waiting a long time for a good sprint phone and It would just suck to get the EVO 4G and like less than a month after something wayyy better comes out....Thanks (BTW I live close to Orlando so for I was told they were guaranteeing me to get 4G coverage in my area as soon as 2-3 months_