I stopped by Verizon today in an attempt to narrow down my choices (sometimes I hate having so many choices.. :/ ), and I think I've got it down to three or four phones: the Droid 2, Droid Incredible by HTC, and the Samsung Fascinate.

What are your suggestions/tips/advice/etc. on these phones? Oh, I also thought about the Droid X...but I'm -very- hesitant on that one just because of how large the screen is. It's a bit too much for a cell phone, seems kind of bulky too..feels big in the hand.

The Droid Incredible and Samsung Fascinate both had fantastic screens, looked very crisp and clear...and while the Droid 2 did have a good screen, there just seemed to be something better about the other two. Another thing that's really splitting my decision is the fact that the Droid 2 is the only one with a slide-out keyboard. The phone I have now is an ENV2, so as you can imagine, I'm used to having a keyboard/physical buttons..but I do have an iPod Touch, so another part of me is actually used to touch-screen devices.

What do you guys suggest? Should I move on from the physical keyboard and get one of the others?..Or is the Droid 2 really a good phone, what do you think? :/ I cannot decide. I'm trying to compare each of them..

Oh, and one more question: on the Droid 2, I noticed that the screen goes into landscape view when you slide out the keyboard, would you have to slide out the keyboard to go into landscape everything...even in games? Or is there a way to do that without sliding out the keyboard?

Thanks.