Greetings,
I would like to tell you first that I am going to buy Samsung 32eh4000 LED Screen and will be playing X-Box 360 through HDMI cable. Also, I am planning to buy home theatre sound system and am willing to connect it with the screen. The only thing which is confusing me is that how do I connect my sound system with the screen, in a way that the sound would come from the home theatre instead of coming from the screen.
Now some people say that you will need an "audio out" port of the screen which will go to "audio in" port of the sound system (I'm not sure if this screen model "32eh4000" has audio out port or not) and ofcourse HDMI from xbox to screen for the video.
Other way would be that I'll be needing two HDMI cables (One going from X-box to Screen for the video and the other one going from screen to the sound system for the audio).

Please kindly suggest me what to do. Are these two options correct? Should I try doing these steps given above? If not, then please let me know the other options available.

Thank you very much.
All suggestions appreciated.