and I'm impatient waiting on Samsung. I just purchased a Samsung 2493HD Monitor. I love ithe monitor, but one of the main reasons that I chose it was the rotation and tuning abilities. The monitor is great, but the software says it won't work with my system. I have down loaded the most up to date version frrom Samsung, and also the newest driver for my video cards (I have two :BFG Geoforce Nvidia 7900 GT-OC-SLi ) and they are hooked up in SLi mode and activated as such in Nvidia control panel. They should be supported according to Samsungs compatability list. I have an Asus A8N-SLi motherboard, AMD 64X2 4200+ dual core processor, and 4 gigabytes of ram. My monitor is hooked up with a DVI cable, and I am using Windows XP Pro , with service pack 2. I downloaded the software and driver updates at the prompting of the Samsung web site, and when it didn't help I filled out a questionaire about my problem and emailed it to them. But impatience on my part has led me here in hopes of a quicker resolution. Thanks Terry