Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Ben

Buying Samsung BlackJack II straight-up, what is the price?

I see blackjack II advertised on TV for 99$ (with a new plan I assume, all that bs). I have cingular (at&t) and have had a razr for 3.5 years now and I want a new phone period, not a new plan, I want to walk in the store and get just the phone to use. How much does it cost for just the phone? And can I just put my sim card in it and will it be good or do i need to do additional stuff?

hlo10786
    go to the AT&T website and look at the price for it with a plan. My friend got his blackjack 2 after he got sick of his razr, but what he did was that he ask if he could get the blackjack as an upgrade, so they did and gave it to him for a little bit less then then what it was. He saids it's a good phone. When you do go in to the store ask if you can get the Blackjack as an upgrade from you razr, that could probely save you some money.