Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Blackberry, HTC, Iphone or Samsung Galaxy?

Which one should I buy? I'm not a huge fan of Iphone. I have an Iphone now. I'm planning to change. But I don't know which one should I buy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Blackberry because it has lots of features

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm an iPhone user now and in all honesty i love my phone but i feel abit of regret seeing as i'm spending so much money on something i'm not sure is really worth is and as you said you're planning on changing from an iphone

With Blackberry's lots of people have complaints and many people i know say they have it purely for bbm (the problems people i knew were having put me off getting one but ask around friends/family to see if they're experiencing any problems)
    HTC, again loads of people complain about the phone - and the customer service if they do break!! - mainly they turn themselves off and some people experience the speaker going dodgy/not being able to make calls.
    I don't know anyone with a samsung galaxy but i know that they're good phones, may want to check reviews and stuff online to see if there are any underlying problems in the phone but samsung is pretty reliable