Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    GREENVILLE85

Anything to say about samsung blackjack?

Im 13 yrs. old,I have a razr now, and i text ALOTTT, and i am going to get a new phone. I have at&t now, so thats no problem. I want an upgrade from my razr, and I think the blackjack will be a good upgrade without adding TOO much of the smart phone features. It has everything I need, and its within my price range. It dosent look to busnessy and I just want to double check to make sure this is going to be the right choice of phone for me. Please only answer if you have OWNED a blackjack. )))))THANXXX

ayam2potong
    i think its a good idea to go with the blackjack but it is considered a smart phone. when i upgraded my razr i went for the DASH its similar and i really like it. txting is so easy with the qwerty keyboard so txtin will be a breeze and ur fingers wont get too tired too quickly.

Hope this helps so ya...

i was 14 when i went with the DASH.....
    but the Blackjack it a good choice.