Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    pitza3

Another question about the SYNC by Samsung (SGH A707)?

I know this is like me 3rd question for the SYNC by Samsung, but i have lots of questions. Okay, how do u get music on it? Also, how do you us the bluetooth dongle? i heard u can make ringtones and stuff, but how? Also, how do u download videos onto the phone? Just wondering for (or if) i get it!! Thx. Oh, if u have any other information on how to do anything else on the phone, please tell. THX!!!

Unregistered
    u buy a cable from the at&t store for this phone to transfer songs on it. once u connect it to the computer you can easily download song onto this phone by using windows media player. and you might want to get a microSD card to put song on because this phone doesnt have that much memory to hold many songs. and u know i bought bluetooth for this phone, but it was so confusing for me and i returned it and instead i got the cable which is so much easier :P... hope this helps....!!