Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Maria G

Your Rogers Yahoo! Mail Virus Protection detected the virus...

...'W32.Netsky.P@mm' in the file 'document.scr', atta Your Rogers Yahoo! Mail Virus Protection detected the virus 'W32.Netsky.P@mm' in the file 'document.scr', attached to the enclosed email message. We scanned the file using Norton AntiVirus but were unable to clean it. Therefore, we removed the content of the attachment from the message. Please contact the message sender if you want to receive the attachment. They must clean the file and resend it before we can deliver it to you safely.

Rogers Yahoo! Mail successfully cleans most infected attachments, which protects you from viruses.
    IS THIS EMAIL FOR REAL OR IS IT A VIRUS BEING SENT TO ME????????Rogers Yahoo! Mail Virus Protection [[email protected]] THIS IS WHO SENT IT

spywaredr
    NEVER open unsolicited emails !
    either scams or VIRUS !
    Yahoo will NEVER send you such a thing

MINDDOCTOR
    No it is not real the email address.

Suggest that you run from this link TrenMicro House Calls, direct from their server. All you have to do is download their active "X", that is 100% safe.. Allow the entire system scan as it will find spyware/viruses. Delete and reboot at the end. Could take upto one hour or more depending on how many files*folders in your system. (Well worth the time).

http://housecall65.trendmicro.com/

Minddocotor, France

Unregistered
    Iambeing told there is a virus and I can't get my e-mail

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have had a Gmail account for a while but never really used it. Today I decided to change that and drink the Google Koolaid. Gmail is very EEEPC friendly and their ads are much less obtrusive thsn Yaahoo's garish Flash based monstrosities. I have included a couple of EEEPC screenshots below to show the contrast.
    I really should thank Roger's Yahoo for making me upset enough to overcome my inertia. I do wonder why Rogers didn't let us know that this change was coming in advance, I bet they didn't think people would be happy about it. If you are also a disgruntled Rogers Yahoo email user Gmail provides a very nice Mailfetcher utility that will suck all your old Yahoo mail in for you.
    (updated Nov. 17th) Things became a bit clearer today when I found this Paidcontent.org story on Forbes.com. Turns out Rogers and Yahoo agreed to shift from a fee based deal to a revenue sharing model. Yahoo and Rogers will split revenue that Yahoo can get for advertising to Rogers customers. This probably means that we can expect to see more ads popping up on Rogers Yahoo cobranded properties. My guess, the Flickr Pro accounts we have been enjoying are next.
    I hangout here IHAV.net
    Search only at Google