Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    darrenlovesnicole

I Got A Text Msg. With A Link To A Ringtone. How Do I Get The Tone On My Phone?

I dont know what to do.

Brooke B
    There's a fairly new site that's free you just have to signup for free. It's ad supported, so they wont ask for any money. They have ringtones and wallpapers all free too, its nice.

Anyway the url is http://cellware.safelinked.info - I stop by there often. Bye!.

Brain
    I've been told that you need the Internet on your phone to download it. I think you can go to that link on the Internet and somehow they send the ring tone to your phone. I think if you have a "Sims" cardd) you may not need the Internet. Perhaps you can call a friend who has the same type of phone as you do, like a teen (he he) they probably will know exactly how to do this. Good luck.

Brain
    I've been told that you need the Internet on your phone to download it. I think you can go to that link on the Internet and somehow they send the ring tone to your phone. I think if you have a "Sims" cardd) you may not need the Internet. Perhaps you can call a friend who has the same type of phone as you do, like a teen (he he) they probably will know exactly how to do this. Good luck.