Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How to get ringtones to transfer onto the iPhone?

I've made many ringtones by creating a 30 sec or less cut version of the song I want, converting it to MMA format, and then changing to file extension to m4r. All of my ringtones open on iTunes in the ringtone section. For the first two, this worked perfectly. Then, I uploaded about 15 more ringtones, but only one transferred onto the iPhone. I deleted one of my earlier ringtones because I thought maybe it can only hold 3 at a time, but now it only has the same two. I'm not sure what to do to transfer ALL of my ringtones onto my phone-- I have enough space and there is no sort of options menu regarding this. Thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads
    download a program called iRinger.. it works flawlessly and sounds extremely easier than everything u explained here.. i forgot where i got the program but if you google it and search for it just for a bit, i'm sure you'll be able to find it. hope this helps.