Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Unregistered
    USA network

mattmann999
    asher keddie's ringtone off the tv series 'offspring'

Unregistered
    When I first heard this ringtone I thought it was from american beauty. I have listened to the soundtrack: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sWll2mqPD0]YouTube - 01 - Dead Already[/ame] and although it is not exactly the same song I can see how, without reference, that ringtone could make me think it was.

Listen, the actual ringtone is probably an original composition and hasn't been on any tv shows or movies, its just the way our human brains work that is convincing some people on here that the have heard it before.

Unregistered
    i think it's american beauty, but it might also be from "the big bounce"

Unregistered
    It's also VERY similar to the music on the intro screen of the King of California DVD.

Unregistered
    Here's another vote for Desperate Housewives, the first couple of measures into each episode.

Unregistered
    TRUE ROMANCE

Unregistered
    It was Paul Rudd's ringtone in I Love You, Man. It is heard many times throughout the movie so that was probably it.

Downloads
    Uploads

the way

I like the sunglasses, I like the discount sunglasses, because I think they can block the sun for me, I like the blue style is universal, I think that is noble and elegant temperament fascinated me, and I love They, like, like I like my own. When you go out, when you travel, when you are shopping, sunglasses are your best choice, I do not not love it, I believe that my sunshine is wrong, you can try , believe me, believe in yourself as if! My favorite Oakley sunglasses.

Everyone has their own style and views, for Oakley sunglasses, whether you are a celebrity or socialite, or rich, I think you are likely to use such time, if you need, I will talk to you at any time My shopping experience has been the use of feelings, I like my style, Oakley!

Unregistered
    I'm convinced it's from Serendipity but I can't find that bit of the music??
    Anyone else agree??

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast