Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Important discovery

In the latest scientific research Scientists have proved that flies that the Greatest Prophet told us about the presence of a cure in its wing, this has certainly proved the truth of these prophetic speech.

A few years ago one of atheists said: How do you believe you Muslims that flies that carry disease have a cure? How you dip fallen flies in a liquid and then drink from this liquid? This action is unlogic and wise one cann't do!

Indeed, I did not know then how should I argue, as the nature of an athiest is a materialistic one and atheist does not believe in supernaturalism, but wants a tangible physical evidence, he also does not recognize the tests carried out by Muslims, so it was necessary to wait until we get new facts about the flies that come from the West.

Since the beginning of the twentieth century, experiments were carried out in the field of producing antibiotics using insects, but surprisingly, what was done by Dr. "Joan Clark" in Australia, so when she found that flies have (contain) antibiotics on the surface of the body treating many of the diseases, so that flies have cure!!!

Those came across this research were surprised, but experiments have continued, as scientists carried out a lot of research in this area and found that flies that carry a lot of diseases also holds a lot of antibiotics that can cure these diseases, and therefore do not get diseased by them (fly-borne)! !

This is logical because the fly has a lot of harmful bacteria on the outside of her body and therefore in order to continue in her life, it should also carry anti-bacterial materials, these material were furnished by God to protect it from viruses and diseases .

Surprisingly, scientists found that the best way to release (liberate) these vital substances is to dip the fly in a liquid!! Because these substances are concentrated on the outer surface of the fly body and wing.

Brothers in God! This information did not appear until a few years ago, when talking about by Western scientists themselves, they were talking surprisingly, because it is new and strange for them also, in one study stated in the beginning of the article as follows:

The surface of flies is the last thing you can expect to find antibiotics on.

Today, doctors from Russia have been trying to develop new treatment using flies, where they observed that flies contain a lot of material that can help to recover more than traditional medicines, and say that this new therapy will make (cause) a revolution in the world of medicine [6].

Scientists say that flies carry many types of bacteria, viruses and pathogenic microbes, but at the same time it carries on the surface of its body materials against these pathogens, and the best method to extract these biological material from the fly is to dip it in a liquid, and these new discoveries, puzzled researchers were not expected ever to find disease and medicine in the same creature, flies!! The question is: Is this what the Prophet the greatest told us peace be upon him?

So now we have two scientific facts:

1 - The outer surface of the flies contains antibiotics killing bacteria and viruses.

2 - The best way to release (liberate) these antibiotics is to dip the fly in the liquid.

Strangely lovers of God! That the holy Prophet, peace be upon him talked about these two facts in one speech he said: (If there is any one of you flies fall in his drink he dip it and take it out, because one of its wings has a disease and the other contains the medicine [Bukhari].

This is a noble prophetic call for us not to waste food, which happened flies fall in, it is enough to dip it, so the flies release the anti-bacterial substances. But many atheists who wonder of this talk and even mocked the Prophet of mercy, peace be upon him. Today we find their scholars, repeat the the Prophet's words and they do not feel!!!

Entomologists confirm in their their latestresearch, that there is a great similarity between the fly's and the human heart! There are the same symptoms of heart disease resulting from aging, therefore, they strive to utilize flies in the manufacture of heart disease medications, ie, that flies have a heart cure, too [2]!!

The Professor Juan Alvarez Bravo of the University of Tokyo, says: "The last thing ttan one can accept is to see the flies in the hospital! But we soon will witness an effective treatment for many diseases that is extracted from flies [3]!

There are also some researchers in the United States trying to find new ways of healing using flies and they confirm that the treatment using flies is scientifically accepted in the near future.

A few months ago some researchers from Auburn University got a patent for their discovery of a protein in the saliva of the fly, this protein can accelerate the healing of wounds and chronic skin cracks [4]!

Since only few days, researchers at Stanford University [5] declared that it is the first time they discover a substance in the flies can strengthen the immune system of the human being!

According to Clark, a researcher, and I quote:
    "But we are looking where we believe no-one has looked before,"
    That is, we are looking for antibiotics in a place no one predicted for [1]! But this researcher and others forgot that the Prophet of Mercy peace be upon him has told us about the presence of cure in the fly wing one thousand and four hundred years ago!

One wonders the accuracy of the expression of Prophet Mohammad, which define (assured) the presence of the cure in the wing of the fly, and define the method of extracting this cure through dipping the fly in the liquid. This information has not been discovered only a few years ago. This speech testifies the honesty of our Prophet peace be upon him, and also it contains a reply to any one claiming that the talks of the Prophet are full of myths, moreover every word uttered by him is Right from God the Almighty.

Finally: Do you, my atheist friend will convince with these facts that came from your scholars who can not deny their experiments and published research on their sites? Is your heart will submit to the call of Right? Will you change your look for this true religion? ...
    We ask the Almighty God to guide us and provide us with beneficial knowledge, and to benefit those came across this article, Oh my God the most listener to prayer.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4y0jZRRinZM]‫[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuxyL3zA6zc]‫[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVSY_3xbJxY]‫[/ame]

Unregistered
    Fuck off and go blow yourself up in the desert, you pretentious muslim cunt. Do it in the name of the paedophile prophet mohammed, piss be upon him.

Unregistered
    A Muslim arrives at the gates of Heaven. St Peter says "Sorry, mate, you've come to the wrong place."
    Muslim says: "I very good Muslim thank you very much. Me not suicide bomber oh no. Me no groom young girls for sex age thirteen. Like to come to Heaven, thank you very much."
    St Peter says: "But this is Christian Heaven. You've got your own where you get lots of virgins and whatnot. Sorry, pal, you've been misdirected."
    Muslim says: "But I very good Muslim, thank you very much. Me lead good life and do good things on Earth."
    "OK," says St Peter, so what good things have you done?"
    Muslim says: "I give lots money to charity, thank you very much. Heart Foundation, Cancer Research, Save the Children. Holy Jihad not at all thank you very much. I pay 20,000 dollars for these charities."
    "OK," says St Peter, "sounds promising. I'll go and have a word with God."

So he does, and returns after 10 minutes.

"OK," says St Peter, "God agrees with me that you're not a bad man. So here's your 20,000 dollars back and now FUCK OFF!"

Downloads
    Uploads
    You should
    Studying the Koran

Now I know you have a problem
    Surprise
    The surprising result
    Exact match between the Holy Qur'an and the Hadith and science

I beseech you to excuse
    Throughout your life you hear from the church and the community around the western
    Islam on the mistakes

Now you hear the Holy Qur'an and the Hadith
    And find fascinating facts and miracles a scientific approach

Feel bewildered

True Gospel
    Been distorted
    Bibles which are now
    Edited by humans
    All different
    The Holy Quran
    One copy
    Of 1433 year
    God prevent
    Quran
    Of distortion

God wrote
    And sent down the Quran to the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
    God says in the Quran
    (9) Indeed, it is We who sent down the Qur'an and indeed, We will be its guardian

Stay away from the teachings of God
    The cause of the deviation and ignorance
    And adultery, drinking alcohol, gambling and murder
    Why

Increase the numbers of adherents of Islam

Of not less

Christians Scientists
    And players and famous of Hollywood stars
    The world's rich

And Yusuf Estes

Sister's Wife of Tony Blair
    converted to Islam?

-So when he discovers that the real Holy Qur'an
    And discover the greatness and mercy of Islam
    Makes sure that the attempts to distort Islam, a liar and deceiver
    calm down and use your mind in the research and understanding
    And prepare to convert to Islam constantly increasing

ALLAH says to his prophet Mohammad peace be upon him : ((33. We know indeed the grief which their words do cause thee: It is not thee they reject: it is the signs of Allah, which the wicked contemn. ))
    We got used to read the false topics from the unbelievers , which only depend on deception and dishonesty ...strange ....some people are running to kill themselves .

Q ,
    it is easy for you to reach the Quran and the Islamic sources, but you insist to take from the Non-reliable sources . and whomsoever fights ALLLAH will never Succeed

Unregistered
    ALLAH IS A GOAT FUCKER

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for reading topic

Unregistered
    Three Muslim women are having a coffee together. The first says "I'm so proud of my son. He was eighteen and he went into an airport lounge and detonated himself in the name of the one true prophet Mohammed*."
    Second woman says "I too am proud of my son. He was only 16 and he went into a maternity unit with a bomb strapped round his waist and killed 100 innocent American people in the name of the prophet Mohammed*."
    Third woman says: "I too am proud of my son. He was only 14 and he struck a blow against the infidel by going into busy shopping mall and killing 500 people, mostly British and American. He had a bomb strapped to his waist in the name of the Prophet Mohammed*."
    First woman says: They blow up so young these days, don't they?"

*Piss be upon him.

Unregistered
    A Rabbi, a Hindu and a muslim were driving late at night in the country when their car broke down. They set out to find help and came to a farmhouse. When they knocked at the door, the farmer explained that he had only two beds, and one of the three had to sleep in the barn with the animals. The three quickly agreed.

The Rabbi said he would sleep in the barn and let the other two have the beds. Ten minutes after the Rabbi left, there was a knock on the bedroom door. The Rabbi entered exclaiming, "I can't sleep in the barn; there is a pig in there. It's against my religion to sleep in the same room with a pig!"

The Hindu said HE would sleep in the barn, as he had no religious problem with pigs. However, about five minutes later, the Hindu burst through the bedroom door saying, "There's a COW in the barn! I can't sleep in the same room as a cow! It's against my religion!" The farmer was getting quite annoyed by this time but the muslim, anxious to get to sleep, said he'd go to the barn, as he had no problem sleeping with animals.

In two minutes, the bedroom door burst open and the pig and the cow entered...

Unregistered

More Muslim jokes

Q: A car full of Pakistanis and a car full of Somalis are racing down a hill. They both fall off a cliff at the same time, who wins?
    A: Civilization.

A cop in London stops a Muslim leading a cow down the street. He asks “What are you doing with a cow in the middle of town?”
    The Muslim says, “I am taking it home to keep it in my house.”
    The copper asks, “What about all the flies, the shit and the stink?”
    The Muslim thinks a moment and replies, “The cow will just have to get used to it.”

Q: How do you swat 200 flies at one time?
    A: Hit an Ethiopian Muslim in the face with a frying pan.

Q: What do Muslim men think is the best thing about having sex with twenty-eight year olds?
    A: There are 20 of them.

Q: What’s the difference between a trampoline and a Muslim?
    A: You should take your shoes off before jumping on a trampoline.

A Muslim man goes into a drugstore and says to the druggist, “I need some birth control for my eleven-year-old daughter.”
    “Is your little girl sexually active?” asks the druggist.
    “Nah, she just lays there like her mother.”

Q: What do you have when an Egyptian Muslim is buried up to his neck in sand?
    A: Not enough sand.

Ahmed goes up to his friend Mahmud and asks, “What’s black, blue and yellow and doesn’t like sex very much?”
    Mahmud shakes his head and says, “I give up – what?”
    Ahmed answers, “The 6 year old Chinese girl in the trunk of my car.”

Q: What’s wrong with 15 muslims on a bus at the bottom of a pond?
    A: The bus has 16 seats.
    Q. Why should they use Muslims instead of laboratory rats in experiments?
    A. Muslims breed faster and you won’t get so attached to them.

Unregistered
    Q:whats the difference between a muslim and a christan woman?

A: on the first date a muslim will blow you up

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast