I am a student of vtu university.
According to the Varsity's rules, Engineering students have to clear all the subjects of the first two semesters for admission to the fifth semester. Based on the VTU rules, in order to become eligible for admissions to the fifth semester , engineering students in non-autonomus colleges have to clear all the subjects of the first two-semesters, and clear all the subjects of the fourth and fifth semester for the admission to the seventh semester,more than 4 back logs in a year not promoted to sit next year.
i'm done with this life, got a year back because of one ****** subject (4th sem) and need 6 marks to clear that. Got the same marks after reval, thanks assholes.

don't really know what to do, i'm too weak to continue with this farce called life. i'm ending it all soon.
If you have any suggestions please tell me .I am a student of vtu university.
According to the Varsity's rules, Engineering students have to clear all the subjects of the first two semesters for admission to the fifth semester. Based on the VTU rules, in order to become eligible for admissions to the fifth semester , engineering students in non-autonomus colleges have to clear all the subjects of the first two-semesters, and clear all the subjects of the fourth and fifth semester for the admission to the seventh semester,more than 4 back logs in a year not promoted to sit next year.
i'm done with this life, got a year back because of one ****** subject (4th sem) and need 6 marks to clear that. Got the same marks after reval, thanks assholes.

don't really know what to do, i'm too weak to continue with this farce called life. i'm ending it all soon.
If you have any suggestions please tell me .