I see Pats fans, Cowboys fans and Colts fans crying about the apparent "unfairness" of the NFL playoff setup. I don't cry that the Giants had the hardest schedule in the NFL, that they play in the most powerful division in the NFL or even that their division is in the more powerful of the two conferences do I? The NFL has always been this way. Sometimes it works for you, sometimes it works against you. I think it's perfectly fair. What do you think?
Jason K - The Colts fans aren't happy about having to play at Qualcomm Stadium. A few on here have expressed that sentiment.

ATLDirty - You're half right. The problem with the NFC East is that the teams tend to chew on each other. The Falcons were a great story this year but had a weak schedule and got hot near the end, which is a great thing. I'd say the East and South are about even, but there's no way I'd say another division is stronger than the East this year. It was thought that all the wildcards would be from the East earlier this season.