Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You want to learn about some racists? Here's a link to MEChA. Read about Aztlan, La Raza, and the Nation of Aztlan. They're Brown Supremecists and it's widespread. Mecha has clubs in many, many high schools in western states. Can you imagine?

I live in California. I used to be very much concerned with everyone's rights. I was an activist. But when I see how a lot of immigrants treat me, and how they feel about the US, they lost my loyalty. They don't want to be citizens. It's not the same as when a person comes here to become an American.

My stepfather is from Mexico and I see him and talk to him everyday and I know his family, so I am speaking from years of personal knowledge and experience.

I don't have a problem with immigration in general, but when people start saying that this is their land and they want it back and calling me an Anglo in my country, well, I have a problem.

Junior Member Same_but_different's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Are you racist? There are a lot of people who rant on about immigration and

Muslims - would you openly ? consider yourselves to be racist? If not, yet you do disagree with legal immigration, don't like Muslims or blacks, is it out of fear of what that would mean about you as a person, or because you truely believe that you're not (racist)?

What do you/don't you like about being multicultural?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am in construction and even though immigrants come to this country for a better life etc (which i Truly cant fault them for doing) it has made my job a lot harder because they will offer to work more hours for less money and obviously a british man who may have done the same and good job for 30, 40 years wont take a drop in his wage (and why should he) to keep up with foreign workers