Okay I'm a teenager and all my life I have talk to myself to argue with all my person (conscious) they always argue daily task every single day, and I'm always break it off by giving my own opinion on every discussion they make. The opinions I make is always the right thing and I've always been lead to the right track by just argueing with them. My doctor said I have Multi Personality Disorder becuase I change personality for every conscious that takes over my atheletic personality takes over whenever school ends and ready for wrestling practice,brain guy takes over during school hours, working guys takes over when I'm at work, and home is whoever controls the body.

Who is the guy asking this question? Well, I am not the real me the real me is still behind all my other 17 characters I don't know if he's going to come out. The last time he was out is when he was in elementary school and then suddenly created one personality to take over for him (Me) and it keeps getting bigger and bigger. I have all 17 personality all of them have different views in all my life.