Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Write a letter venting your feelings to some one or thing.?

Write a note a letter here venting your feelings to your lover ,ex-lover,parents,friends,collegues,any more in your life that causes problems or stress

Heres mine

Dear ____,
    Our relationship was amazing .Especially the first few months ,i dont know if it was because it was summer or because it was the beginning of our relationship all i know is that these past few months were the best months of my life.I knew you for so long but never would i have imagined that i could love you and we could have something so amazing.You were the one person who i always felt like talking to no matter what mood even when i was angry and upset about something even with you just talking to you about it made me calmer and happier and you've never had any idea how much i loved or still do love you but i do so much.And i know its over now and were just friends but i hate it i know even i said it might be better,but thats just because at the time at least you were talking to me and it was amazing .You really have no idea how much i love talking to you well i dont know whats all going to happen next year but im actually really worried ,i already lost you as my boyfriend,i really dont want to lose you as my friend as well.Just please talk to me.
    I still love you so much and i know you do too.

Well anyway that my own personal note to someone now write your own venting letter

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's so difficult to understand why you hate me now. We used to be best friends, but it's like you forgot all of that. You're mean to me and make fun of me, but why? Two years ago we were always together. We told each other everything and were never apart. Then last year you became best friends with her, got your first boyfriend, and I got new friends too. We slowly started to fade apart. But Now this year, we are closer, but in a bad way. Your mean to me, and I just avoid you. What happened?

Downloads
    Uploads
    .The tragedy was,that we ever met.Even worse was the fact I was stupid enough to trust you.