Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Women, Do you complain about to your man about him leaving the toilet seat up?

In 14 years of marriage I have never complained about it. I told him from the start that it doesn't bother me and so on the occasion that he does...and I have like maybe 2 times sat on the toilet in the dark while the seat was up...I don't complain. I find he makes a real effort to not leave it up because of this and in all these years he has left it up only on average about once a year.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nope. I fell in once and learned my lesson. ALWAYS check it out before sitting. I don't care if he leaves it up or down because I am well aware that he will probably pass before me and I will certainly miss having that seat up.

Downloads
    Uploads
    That's good that you don't complain about it. Women tend to yell so much that they scare their man; Which is why men forget more often. And I am one of them, I do complain. I get upset, throw my hands up, roll my eyes, then walk away before i even use the restroom at all. He'll come and put the toilet seat down and says "sorry" but it's my pet peeve!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've never understood that put the seat down thing...well i mean i get the part of we might fall in, but why isnt it the other way around w them asking us to always put it back up?? but no i never nag him bout the seat. no leaving my pantry door open is a different story....lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    It doesn't bother me when guys leave the seat up all you have to do is put it back down but then again, in our bathroom they don't leave it up because it has a horrible knack for falling down while they're using it, because the hinges are just too close to the back of the toilet- it's kinda funny lol. like the first time my brother in law used that bathroom and it fell down in him while he was peeing he got really mad lol.