Last night my vents filled with water in a rain storm. My apartment is on a concrete foundation and the vents appear to be poured into the concrete. I have video of the water. When I turned my AC on it made the water slosh around.

There is no access to the vents because they're in the concrete, I don't think they even have ducting in them, just concrete.

Question; I have babies, Is this safe, can it be cleaned, should I just move, will mold grow in there with the heat & AC on?

Last winter my kids were sick with a cough a lot. I just assumed it was winter, but this apartment was empty for a year before I moved in. Now I'm worried I was just blowing mold into their little lungs.

Any help or advice would be much appreciated. I'd hate to move, but will fro my kids.

Related links, sources, and information from experienced individuals is also much appreciated.
Yes Marko, the vents are in the floor. Navigating them with a vacuum is impossible. The leak happened after a heavy rain, not from a plumbing source.