Why do you guys out here always end up getting married and then have the babies then complain about not getting enough sex??? This is a typical scene that takes place in most marriages. If you don't want this to happen in your life, then DON'T HAVE BABIES!!!! You don't want to do anything to help your wife out with the kids. The second we have them, you automatically expect that these kids are just OURS?? They are yours and the wives. So stop your complaining about not getting enough sex. You have 2 choices. The first one is DON'T HAVE CHILDREN!!! The second one is IF YOU HAVE KIDS WITH YOUR WIFE, THEN PITCH IN AND HELP!!!!! Your wives do it all, and then you actually have the nerve to wonder why we are too tired to have sex???? The third choice would be to stop being so god dame selfish and think that you are the only one that should matter to your wife. Theres a child there now that needs more attention then YOU??? If you need some mothering then go back home to mommy to get it??????
Just to let you know that I've been married for 25 years thank you. And we are very happy. This is NOT MY situation to all those out there that want to ASSUME things. I just wanted to give you guys a heads up on things because you guys seem to ALWAYS complain about not getting enough sex after the kids come?? Pitch in and get involved with your children. That would turn her on. This statement was NOT intended for the happym couples out there. So theres no reason for you to respond??

OH SARAH!!!!! Trust me honey. Theres NO REASON for you to feel sorry for my husband?? He's VERY happy thank you????