Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why are white people complaining?

I always hear whites bitching and crying about Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton and how they go after white people. WHITES SAY THEY ARE BLACK LEADERS. We in the black community have never gave these two power, the white media has given them power. They always bring these clowns on television and ask them to give their viewpoint and then get mad afterwards. IDIOTS. I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT IMUS, MICHEAL RICHARDS, DOG CHAPMAN. They are a bunch of worthless, talentless jackasses. I'm glad they got their lives ruined. I don't like Jesse and Al but i have no sympathy for the whites they go after. So the next time a white peron feels the slap of the race card from Al and Jesse, blame yourself. We blacks, hispanics, asians and all other minorities should just move on and not worry about Al or Jesse, let whites worry about them , they seem to do that often.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I did not read your whole spill that went along with your childish question. However the answer is simple they complain for the same reason everyone else does.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Look what happens when white people without racist intentions piss you off. We hear about it daily for months, there's marches, there's riots, there's boycotts, there's whining.......if black people had the sense and integrity to go after Sharpfool and Jackfool with the same childish veracity they go after innocent white people and organizations, much less the guilty ones, perhaps someone would believe you. Through your failure to react to and attack them appropriately (or at least fairly) and your culpability as accessories in their exploitations, they are black-approved leaders, whether you have the spine to admit it or not.

Junior Member SarahBrookeTheGoddess's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I somewhat agree, it somehow gets throwed towards all of us like its our fault or our problem or something

Downloads
    Uploads
    well, the black people sure are jumping on Jesse for his comments about Obama!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Everyone Is Special