Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

why is it that when women complain about sexual harassment, men say ' you would

like it if the man was hot'? that may be true, but so what, how does that justify harassment?

we as women have the right to choose which advances constitute harassment and which don't

that is our prerogative
    it isn't harassment if is wanted

any man that tries to touch a woman risks being accused of harassment

he has to use his judgment wisely
    ''and there's a difference between "advances" and harassment, and that difference is NOT the woman's "perogative" to define.''

actually it is

my point is that harassment should be clearly defined however a woman should have choice whether she wants to prosecutor or not

eg it should be clearly defined that fondling counts as harassment so any man who does this risks being charged with harassment

that being said, if the women enjoyed it then the law should not charge him for anything

Junior Member MrseEthanTremblay's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe they're annoyed when some bimbo uses that as an excuse to bitch and complain.

Downloads
    Uploads
    We are, who we are.

Downloads
    Uploads
    that's the trouble with women's attitudes harassment can arise on the whim of a woman and also disappear on a whim so to charge someone with harassment when ten minutes later she might welcome the advances is unsound, I guarantee that "harassment" would disappear on production of a diamond bracelet or similar being presented

Downloads
    Uploads
    The response "you would like it if the man was hot" is a load of cra*. Sexual harassment is WRONG, no matter what the man looks like, and there's a difference between "advances" and harassment, and that difference is NOT the woman's "perogative" to define.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's not fair to discriminate against ugly people. If harassment is going to be punished at all, it should be punished at all times.

Downloads
    Uploads
    did you know that sexual harassment by female bosses towards male co-workers is more common place then male bosses and female co-workers. men dont look at it as harassment! they look at it as harmless flirting by the boss. and i the man wouldn't mind if i had a female boss and she put her hand on my shoulder or my back,or gave me a smack on the behind.

if a male boss makes a rude comment about a co-worker, does that entitle her to destroy his life and ruin his business? what is the proper response for sexual harassment?

Downloads
    Uploads
    The man feels bad because women don't like him because he's ugly

Downloads
    Uploads
    Because when you arbitrarily decide what constitutes "harassment", you render the the term meaningless. If it only exists when you say it does, then there is no way for anyone to pre-emptively know what it is to avoid doing it.
    The definition has to be constant and understood. Otherwise, you are dealing with a perception and not a reality. It is not society's job to insure that you go through life unoffended.

Downloads
    Uploads
    did you know that sexual harassment by female bosses towards male co-workers is more common place then male bosses and female co-workers. men dont look at it as harassment! they look at it as harmless flirting by the boss. and i the man wouldn't mind if i had a female boss and she put her hand on my shoulder or my back,or gave me a smack on the behind.

if a male boss makes a rude comment about a co-worker, does that entitle her to destroy his life and ruin his business? what is the proper response for sexual harassment?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast